Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Loving Life Coaching


Have you heard of Life Coaching before? I had heard of it from a few people but had never really considered it for myself, until my neighbor shared the benefits of it with me and offered to get me in touch with a great coach.

After 8 weeks of coaching, I'm a believer. Talking with a life coach has been the best thing I've done for myself in years. My coach, Tina (http://lolcoaching.blogspot.com/), has helped me to put action behind several goals that I had set for myself but had been unable to accomplish on my own. Her positivity and encouragement have led me to not only achieve my goals but also to have a better outlook on life and the challenges I face each day. God knows with kids the challenges are in no short supply.

Anyone who knows me well knows that I'm definitely Type A and tend to see things on the negative side. Fun is not my middle name, although I wish it were. But after hashing through some recommended books, dusting off an old journal, and learning to see life and myself in a more positive way, I'm a new woman. I would recommend life coaching to anyone who wants to move forward in their life, whether it be in the area of finances, career, relationships, spirituality, or health. And don’t we all?

Life coaching has made a remarkable difference in my life. If you're looking for something to help you move forward, I recommend it. And I for sure recommend my coach too. Sessions are done over the phone, so you can live anywhere and still have Tina as your coach.

Check it out if you want more info (http://lolcoaching.blogspot.com/), and feel free to ask me more!

No comments: